The Kanoya-shi railroad Memorial
I mention the history of the railroad and can learn
It is a memorial conveying the history of the Japan National Railways Osumi line which supported the foot of the person living in the Osumi area in now until it becomes the abolished line in 1987 (Showa 62).
I am full of documents reminding me of a diorama and those days to be able to enjoy other than a railroad enthusiast in the hall.
The commemorative ticket to get when I visit is popular.
● The location: 20-2, Kyoeicho, Kanoya-shi (next Kanoya-shi government office)
● A phone number: 0994-40-0078
● Opening of the park time: From 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
● A day to be closed: On Monday (in the case of a holiday the next day)
● Entering a kindergarten charges: Free of charge